Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Harry Potter: Some predictions for book 7

If you aren't a fan of the Harry Potter series, you can skip this.

I wanted to set down my predictions for what would be going in book seven. There are a lot of things that need to get tied up in that book, and I thought I should put them down, so I can laugh at how wrong I was after reading the final book.

  1. R.A.B. will be Ludo Bagman's father.

  2. One horcrux will be hidden in the room of requirement, or possibly in the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom. (That was the real purpose of T.M.R's visit to Dumbledore to request a job - to hide the horcrux)

  3. Snape swore the unbreakable vow at Dumbeldore's request, and with his knowledge. A.D. was dying anyway, and his greatest concern was that Draco Malfoy not be the one to kill him. (So Snape is still one of the good guys)

  4. While Snape hated Harry's father, James, he was great friends (even loved) Harry's mother, Lilly.

  5. The situation with Snape and Dumbledore will be revealed at the end via a stored memory.

  6. Arthur Weasly will be made Minister of Magic.

  7. Harry will made Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.

  8. Ron will go on to play Quidich for England as Keeper.

  9. Hermione will become the new Transfiguration teacher, as McGonagal is the new headmistress.

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Zendo Deb said...

I like RAB as Regulus Black. I choose Bagman because Ludo said one of the Death Eaters was a friend of his father when he was on trial.

Arthur W. is more on top of things than he looks. And honest to boot.

Harry won't want to work with the likes of Umbridge and Percy and all the others. He, like Dumbldore before him, will return to teach the next generation when the crisis is past.

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

It was my theory too that Snape killing Dumbledore was a ploy agreed upon by both of them. I agree about Draco.

I hadn't thought about Snape loving Lily....it makes sense though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home